Terms and Conditions
This document represents the Terms and Conditions, which govern your membership on and use of WasilOnline LLC, the “Site,” and your purchasing, selling, and use of products through the Site. By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you consent to follow and be bound by these conditions. This agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not accept to follow these Terms and Conditions, please do not access, register with, or use this Site.
By registering on the Site or purchasing or selling products through the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
All members on WasilOnline LLC should be able to form legally binding contracts. Therefore, by using the Site and accepting our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age before you became a member of the Site. We reserve the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site for any member should WasilOnline LLC believe that member to be under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to users whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by WasilOnline LLC. If you are registering as a business/corporate entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind that entity by these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business/corporate entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
When you register as a member on the WasilOnline LLC, you are required to:
- Indicate agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details.
- Submit any form of authentication as required by WasilOnline LLC as part of the registration process.
- Avoid including the word “WasilOnline LLC” or any of its derivatives in your store name.
WasilOnline LLC is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure or misuse of your username and/or password. By becoming a member on the Site, you consent, warrant, and acknowledge that you will:
- Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password.
- Restrict access to and use of your account.
- Notify WasilOnline LLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security.
- Never use another member’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
- Never disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in commerce or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of WasilOnline LLC.
- Never use another user’s data for any purpose other than fulfilling a relevant transaction resulting from selling item(s) on the Site.
- Reimburse WasilOnline LLC for any improper, unauthorized, or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site through your designated username and password, regardless whether you authorized such access or not.
- Treat any other member’s information provided to you by WasilOnline LLC or any other user as strictly confidential.
- Regularly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if WasilOnline LLC believes that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, WasilOnline LLC reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. WasilOnline LLC may, in its sole discretion and at any time, make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to WasilOnline LLC upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, WasilOnline LLC, may, without liability, limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Never engage in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site. You acknowledge and consent that WasilOnline LLC may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
- Never transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our explicit consent.
- Never engage in the purchase of a product you are not legally entitled to purchase for example in the purchase of alcohol. In such case WasilOnline LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any liability from any kind whatsoever, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
By submitting content to WasilOnline LLC you automatically consent to granting WasilOnline LLC an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. WasilOnline LLC does not claim any ownership of your content but we have your permission to use it for the purpose of operating and promoting the Site. You confirm and warrant that you have the requisite authority to grant the above license to WasilOnline LLC.
By using the Site or any of its features and services, you acknowledge, represent, warrant, and consent to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and consent never to conduct any of the following activities:
- Harm our systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Site or the interests or property of the Site’s users by doing activities such as, but not limited to, distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) our services or the services of other suppliers.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features.
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse WasilOnline LLC’s policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site.
When you use WasilOnline LLC, you consent to receive communications from us electronically, including, but not limited to, emails, texts messages, messages on and through the Site. You can retain copies of these communications for your records and you agree that all legal documents and communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. WasilOnline LLC will ask for your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails that let you know about new changes, features, or promotions on the Site. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us.
WasilOnline LLC offers buyers the option to pay for items on the Site online or any other payment methods made available on the Site at the time of posting these Terms.
WasilOnline LLC merely facilitates the payments by buyers but WasilOnline LLC is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be mutual contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and WasilOnline LLC is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered between any buyers and sellers, nor does WasilOnline LLC have any fiduciary duty to any user.
All content posted on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the property of WasilOnline LLC and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of WasilOnline LLC and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
The name WasilOnline LLC and the other WasilOnline LLC phrases, logos, and related designs that we use in connection with our services are either registered or unregistered trademarks of WasilOnline LLC and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. WasilOnline LLC’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned by WasilOnline LLC or in any manner that may harm WasilOnline LLC. All other trademarks not owned by WasilOnline LLC that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WasilOnline LLC.
Users who shop at WasilOnline LLC receive full or partial refunds if the item is not as described by the Seller or if they don’t receive their item. This guarantee is offered by WasilOnline LLC to ensure buyers that their purchase is protected against fraud by any seller on the Site.
Cash on delivery orders will be refunded to WPay Wallet
Merchants have the right to change their prices without prior notice.
WasilOnline LLC Strives its best to ensure the availability of the product at the merchants side at all time, however physical availability remains the responsibility of the merchant.
If a buyer has purchased an item through WasilOnline LLC and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer will be reimbursed by WasilOnline LLC the value of the item only. To be eligible for a buyer protection, the buyer needs to file a complaint with WasilOnline LLC within three days of the initial date of delivery if the item hasn’t been received, or within one day from the effective receiving date of the relevant item. WasilOnline LLC will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which WasilOnline LLC has reimbursed the buyer, WasilOnline LLC may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller’s access to the Site and/or the seller’s membership and WasilOnline LLC will charge the seller for WasilOnline LLC’s costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping. WasilOnline LLC reserves the right to take such further steps as it considers necessary, including, but not limited to, legal action. You acknowledge and agree that if any item returned to WasilOnline LLC by a buyer is fraudulent or unlawful, then WasilOnline LLC may in its sole discretion destroy the item or take any other steps as it considers necessary.
The following section summarizes WasilOnline LLC’s policy for charging shipping fees for returned items:
In case the returned item is due to the seller’s fault, and the buyer claimed to return it within One day of receiving the item, then the seller will be responsible for the delivery and return shipment fees. If the buyer in such a case claimed an item for return after one day of the date of delivery and the return request is approved, then the buyer will pay the delivery shipment and the return shipment fees.
In the event you have settled by card, the price of the purchased item(s) and wish to issue a return order within one day of receiving the item(s), the price of such returned item(s) shall be returned to your bank account provided that the request claim is approved. The buyer will cover the delivery fee while the returning shipping fees will be free of charge. However, bear in mind that the amount may take time to reflect in your card statement, depending on your card provider.
Products purchased on sales, during a clearance or with a special offer are subject to the return policy of the merchant on WasilOnline LLC.
In the event your order has not yet been delivered and you wish to cancel items in your order, a cancelation will be granted if the items have not yet been assigned to our drivers. To proceed with canceling the order, click the “Cancel” button within 12hrs from checkout for the specific items you wish to cancel complete the cancelation process on your order details page. In this case, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied and will not be penalized. Refund will be implemented depending on the policy for the payment method applied.
- Return requests should be made within 1 (one) day from receiving the item.
- Item should be in the same condition you received it. If you use or damage it, it can no longer be returned. In case you ordered a product and requested a return and the product was found to be damaged, you will bear all delivery and return fees associated with this product.
- If the item is an innerwear, lingerie, chocolates, flowers, cigars, socks, stockings, tights, software, product music album, books, swimwear, gift card, perfume coffret, mascara, eyeliner, nail polish, lip gloss, greeting cards, headpieces, hair care products (shampoo, serum, conditioner, masks, gel), eye lashes, eye lenses and eye serums, candles or fragrances, then the item is not eligible for return.
- If the defective product can be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, then the item cannot be refunded. Instead, you can arrange to get the item fixed or replaced.
- The item should not be tampered with and should not have missing serial numbers, otherwise it will no longer be qualified for a refund. Make sure the package has no missing items, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- Make sure the package has no missing items, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- The original package of any item should not be opened and should remain sealed.
The Site is only a platform where users may interact with one another for their transactions. The Site is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site. The Site does not provide any guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold WasilOnline LLC responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or items or information they list or post. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and consent to the following conditions:
- WasilOnline LLC is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users and does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. The contract for sale of any item shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any item vest with WasilOnline LLC nor shall WasilOnline LLC have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such item or the contract between the buyer and seller.
- WasilOnline LLC is not responsible for any unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
- WasilOnline LLC is not required to resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- WasilOnline LLC has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- WasilOnline LLC does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to quality, worth or marketability) of the items proposed to be sold or purchased on the Site. In particular, WasilOnline LLC does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site, nor is WasilOnline LLC a supplier or manufacturer of any items sold by users or purchased by users.
- WasilOnline LLC does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. WasilOnline LLC cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that WasilOnline LLC is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and WasilOnline LLC holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
- WasilOnline LLC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- WasilOnline LLC excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
- You release and indemnify WasilOnline LLC and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this respect under any applicable law.